Tuesday, February 7, 2012

All A's and the Bee

Reports cards are currently being proudly displayed on the fridge, all A's again for the Diva.  As her Mommy, I know I am ecstatic she makes the effort in school and that is shows on her report card. Following her report card was the Spelling Bee! Now, my Diva is not one for the limelight.  Okay, let me re-phrase that, she is only one for the limelight if she knows everything can be perfect. In the end she did not win, which [her words] was great.  Her BFF was also in the Bee with her, she did not win either so to make it up to the both of them we had a BFF photo shoot!  Here are a few of the pictures!


 I think they turned out great.  To see the whole shoot you can check it out here.  The girls had a blast and it was a great weekend even if they did not win the Spelling Bee! 

1 comment:

princessapr said...

I was in the Townwide spelling bee probably around that age. It was so stressful that I was glad I didn't make the next level. My best friend was also in it and we were knocked out 13th and 14th respectively. Our names were the same and we always thought if they just switched the Aprils, we would have tied for first (though that probably was unlikely).

I think a great report card will get you further anyway!

Great pictures that I'm sure the girls will treasure forever!