Saturday, December 27, 2008

Glutton for punishment or just reality??

This month has been so crazy busy. I have planned to blog about this and blog about that, but I just have not had enough time. I go back to work on Monday after being off for 10 days and I know that it will be hard to get back in the groove of things.

The Diva and I have had a pretty good break and Christmas was great. I have spent that last 2 days telling her to turn her music down. I have to wonder about my sanity in the choice of having Santa bring her a huge stereo. My only thought was that maybe I would not have to listen to High School Musical any more in the car. Maybe I did not think that one all the way through you know. Beyond that life is pretty sweet right now.

I am now in the middle of plans for her birthday party. She is having a High School Musical Makeover Dance Party. Yes I am a glutton for punishment. 14 little girls for 4 hours, they are going to have their hair and nails done all while singing along with High School Musical. My dog is going to have heart failure when all these people show up. He is not exactly what you call a people dog. There went my sanity.

No comments: