Thursday, October 9, 2008

Like, totally the Tooth fairy is a no go.

The Diva has thought about it and well the Tooth Fairy is not for her. Like I did not know she was going to change her mind a 1000 times. So she is going to be an '80's girl. The kids loves the everything about the '80's. So since we are going to a party I am going to dress up as an '80's girl as well. This should be fun. So in preparation we are watching Pretty in Pink, Sixteen Candles, Flashdance, and all the others. I have already ordered the leg warmers. I think it will be fun. LOL, I just wish we had enough hair for a full side pony tail, but alas we don't.

BTW, did anyone see Project Runway last night? I am still on the bandwagan that if they pick Kenley to win, I am breaking up for good with PR.

I have more to say but I have to go straighten my hair and the Diva's hair. Have a great day yall!!

Muah!!!!!

1 comment:

Genella deGrey said...

Kel - For a peek into an 80's move that isn't usually pegged as one, check out 'Working Girl' with Harrison Ford, Sigourney Weaver, Melanie Griffith, Alec Baldwin, and Joan Cusack.

Yes, it has an amazing ensemble cast - but check out the fashions - I can't believe we were actually serious about the HUGE hair and earrings!

:)
G.