Thursday, September 4, 2008

what you get for the money??

Somethings are easy to see what value they are, you know say... um your car for example. You know you need something that is reliable to get you from point A to point B. Some people have a kia, some people have a lexus, or your me and you have a nissan altima (that you absolutely adore) but at the end of the day its a good value for your and your lifestyle if gets you where you need to be. Other things are even easier to see the value in, say the dollar menu at McDonalds, if you know you have 2 bucks and some tax money then you know a cheeseburger and fries are there waiting for you.

Now on to things that you are not sure "what you get for the money". I am talking family here. Sure you love them and you do not need money from them but family is a lot of work and is generally worth it. Well this brings me to last Saturday night. Some family is here celebrating Labor Day holidays with us and the Diva heads to get a bath... well the 2 year old desperately wants to be anywhere my Diva is and follows her to the tub. The Diva relents and lets her get in the tub with her. They play for about 25-30 minutes. I am finishing washing the 2 years hair and she gets a weird look on her face. The diva is stepping out of the tub...well then all the sudden the 2 year old takes a DUMP in the tub. OMG my Diva is beyond ill at this. Mind you she was already out of the tub and believe me none got on her. It was just the point. Ya know. Oh and its been nearly a week and she will still not take a bath in there. She will only use my tub.

The Diva turns and looks at me and says, having cousins is sooooo not worth being pooped on.

Gotta love a 6 year olds mind!

MUAH!!! have a great night yall!! MUAH

No comments: