Tuesday, March 25, 2008

How was your Easter?



Happy Easter a day or so late! I hope you had a great day. We celebrated with family and overall it was a good day! The Diva is a determined egg hunter. At church she came up with 22 and at home she came up with 26. Not a bad egg count, huh?


She of course woke up at the crack of dawn ready to go. I wish just one day she would sleep-- but alas it is not to be done... Anyway I digress, we hunted eggs at church and she had a blast until my little drama queen fell down in the briers and got scratches on her knees. Oh My GOD, it was the end of the world. I think that she cried for 40 minutes. I finally had to take and put her in the car and tell her I was going to throw her Easter basket away. I know bad MOM... but I was tired of her whining. This is her smelling the flowers at church pre-brier incident. She was cute huh?

So I hope you had a wonderful Easter holiday and from my family to yours Happy Easter a day or so late.

No comments: